If you’re thinking about putting your woodworking skills to good use and racking up some furniture, getting the right plans can seem like more work than the project itself.
You’ve got a few choices at your disposal…
- Grab some old books which are likely to be dated and often lack clear instructions or proper material lists
- Hunt endlessly online and try to come up with something suitable
- Risk your money on questionable products from untrustworthy sources
Make a small investment and get more plans than you could use in a lifetime dedicated to woodworking in one convenient digital bundle.
With over 16000 furniture plans to cover just about any project you could dream up, Ted’s Woodworking Plans might be the answer to your prayers.
So who’s the man with the plans?
Who Is Ted McGrath?
A lifelong woodworking fanatic, Ted McGrath is a Certified Master Woodworker and a member of the Architectural Woodwork Institute. Ted spends a great deal of time educating others in the craft these days.
He teaches college and his work is displayed around the world so he’s a highly visible figure not some fly-by-night masquerading behind a fake picture and persona.
What he has to offer is a collection of over 16000 furniture plans so we’ll break down what you get for your $67 investment right now…
What Do You Get With Ted’s Woodworking Plans?
Produced in tandem with another master craftsman, John Coleman, this collection of 16450 woodworking and furniture plans truly has something for everyone.
The selection is if anything too large but that’s hardly cause for complaint!
Rather than becoming overwhelmed, view this bumper compendium as something to browse through over a lifetime of woodworking and furniture making. You’ll enjoy lifetime updates and ongoing member’s access so sit back and enjoy the ride…
Ted’s Woodworking Plans
Currently being offered at a steep discount on the normal $197, you can now get this stunning selection of plans for a one-off payment of $67 including the below bonuses free of charge.
That’s just $67 for 16000+ plans.
The main compendium gives you the following benefits:
- 16450 step-by-step woodworking plans for a huge range of different projects
- Customized and detailed blueprints to accompany the plans so you can see clearly how your work will pan out
- Instant access to plans as soon as you have paid $67
- Lifetime updates so you can bolster your collection over time without lashing out any more money
- Ongoing access to member’s area free of charge
- 4 awesome bonuses broken down below…
- DWG and CAD Plan Viewer: Bypass paid CAD software with this superb program. Edit your plans fuss-free and even create new plans once you get your skills up (usually $47)
- Video Lessons: 150 tip-packed woodworking video lessons on a broad spread of topics all hosted by professional craftsmen (usually $77)
- How to Start a Woodworking Business From Home: Informative book on how to start making money from your woodworking without needing to leave home
- Complete Woodworking Guides: 200 page book showing you how to work creatively is ideal as a foundation to hone your basic woodworking skills and comfortably move on to more advanced techniques (usually $37)
You can check out some samples of the plans you’ll be buying right here.
Everything is laid out with instructions clear enough even if you’re just starting out on your woodworking journey.
You’ll be able to see from the pictures whether or not these plans will appeal to you. If not, click away with no hard feelings but if you like the look of them, buy now before those bonuses disappear!
The sales page includes plenty of photo testimonials from happy customers courtesy of the Facebook page.
Money Back Guarantee
Ted McGrath serves up a 60 Day “Love It or Shove It” Triple Guarantee.
Whatever your reason, if you’re not absolutely delighted with your $67 investment, simply drop Ted an email during the first 2 months and you’ll get a full no-questions-asked refund.
If you’re still on the fence regarding this set of plans, this added layer of security might just give you the push you need to invest in your woodworking career today. You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose!
As long as you are in the market for a collection of woodworking plans, it’s certainly worth popping Ted’s Woodworking Plans on your shortlist as you’re doing your research.
Often, people searching for free information fail to factor in the value of their own time. If you seriously want to start making furniture or carrying out any other kind of woodworking project, think how long it would take you to hunt down a detailed and accurate plan each and every time… Set that against a one-off payment of $67 and it suddenly starts to seem like a no-brainer.
Bonuses are regularly nothing more than a thin inducement to buy with no real value. In our opinion, the CAD program alone justifies the cost of investing in this package and that’s before even thinking about the books.
Check out Ted’s Woodworking Plans today and start building your first project tomorrow!
Last Updated on